Saturday
Apr 19th
Home Life and Style Ethical Conundrums IF IT IS ILLEGAL TO BURN THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG...

IF IT IS ILLEGAL TO BURN THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG...

...is it still OK to wipe your bum with it?

Chato said:

You must stick the pole up

Howard's filthy arse first.
December 22, 2005

Anonymous said:

Oh proudly fluttering in the breeze!

Our glorious flag is a symbol for all Aussies.

And if you don't like it...then piss off back to wherever you come from.

Digger

Cranbourne
December 22, 2005

Chato said:

Good on yer Digger! We all

salute the stars and tripe.
December 22, 2005

Anonymous said:

I never knew it was illegal to burn the Aussie rag. What a load of shit. Blow the fuck out of another country for lies - thats fine. But don't touch our sacred flag - the populace will be quite irate.
December 22, 2005

farctus said:

God save the  queen!
December 22, 2005

Anonymous said:

Farctus? From the court of King Caracutus?
December 22, 2005

farctus said:

From the court of Ferkacte
December 23, 2005

misha said:

Those about to get shit-faced salute you! (Hey, it's christmess!).

And anyway, isnt it about time we replaced that tainted british Union Jack in the corner with the even more tainted american Stars and Stripes?
December 23, 2005

jonny977 said:

jonny845
December 05, 2006

TEX LUMBAGO said:

Now they are going to test you on this rag...
December 13, 2006

Chato said:

At least Kevin Rudd tore-up retarded Beazley's moronic "Oz patriotism" test for tourists.
When will Johnny start urging a combined Israel/USA rag on Oz dullards?
December 13, 2006

Ricardovitz said:

Want to buy your chunk of desert, with crocks, kangaroos, and the aborigi-coons that squat on that land.

How much?
December 16, 2006

Chato said:

I am open for offers on the prestigious Sydney Harbour Bridge with a side lot of Oz coons! What am I offerred? First reasonable offer will not be refused!
December 16, 2006

Ricardovitz said:

I require a parcel consisting of approximatley o­ne square mile near Kathreine in the Northern Territory.  Prefereably just SW of Katherine.  My topographical requirements include at least o­ne relatively high ridge, flowing stream(s) or lake; flat area suitable for air strip; seclusion from the towns people.  If there are any natural caves or underground caverns, that would be a major plus.

Before I will make an offer, I require absolute proof of ownership.  I will need a verified Certificate of Title and a Survey demarking the region of interest.  I will need to review any topographical data to determine whether the property suits our needs.  Road access is not necessary.  However, there must be a port within a 3 hours drive from the land in question.
December 18, 2006

evolution said:

No mumbling, dickwad?
August 17, 2010

Angry Ant said:

Fuck you evolution and the whore that bore you; science
August 17, 2010

Xenox Tweets

• Talibani a-gogo
  • Description: War
  • Haha: "Ha ha. Tragically hilarious. It would count more if you put some of yer enttaerinin' inanities in it. Not too much, mind -- I scroll by anythin' you post that's more'n a paragraph long, on account of it bein' likely to be yer unsolicited political drivel. But of the ones in the enttaerinin' category recently, there was one about me bein' superior. I wouldn't like to make so general a claim for myself -- only in relation to any topic you've ever argued with me about. On those, yes, I am indeed incomparably superior in intellect to yer good self. It's just a fact of life though. I make no boast about it, as evidenced by my unwavering offer to educate y'all on those subjects.Then there was another about Colonel Colt, or somesuch, who made all men equal. Sorry to have ta disappoint y'all, but unless he is a guru of maths and comparative religion et al., and has some additional leverage to stop y'all bein' so obstinately ignorant, he ain't ever gonna do anythin' to level the playin' field. I reckon if y'all blowed my brains out, I'd still know more than y'all about the subjects at hand."

" Nuts! "