Wednesday
Apr 23rd
Home Life and Style Ethical Conundrums John Howard's bold, non-core new promise.

John Howard's bold, non-core new promise.

Unpredictable (again)?

John Howard: "I will be as surprised as you will be, when I go back on my solemn word - cross my heart and hope to die, I really will - I mean it - I will be shocked at myself!"

Ricardovitz said:

What are y'all going to do about it?
October 22, 2007

Cynical observer said:

Firstly, peel an over-ripe yellow Costello, then shove it HARD up the prime-ministerial rectum. Firstly, you may have to clean-out the impacted John-lovers that have accumulated over the last eleven years or so, before you can perform the shoving operation. Next, get hold of a sleazy property developer named Harry and a few International Bankers...
October 22, 2007

Bung Eye said:

Nobody took my guns away. I never owned any.
October 22, 2007

Ricardovitz said:

"Nobody took my guns away. I never owned any. "

You's a damned fool not to own a gun. You don't know what freedom is. You don't know what it means to be a slave and have to slaughter your lords to gain your freedom.

YOU WON'T EVER KNOW. YOU ARE DOOMED. DOOMED TO THE HELL YOU HAVE CREATED, THE SLAVERY YOU HAVE EMBRACED.

When you're working my land, boy, and my farm hand is whipping you to git your lazy butt to work a little harder, you'll remember what 'ol Ricky warned you abuot.
October 23, 2007

Unregistered said:

Ricardo is showing his age - farm hands? slavery - freedom?

Research has showed that guns appeal predominately to individuals suffering from paranoi second only to teenage and adult males who have a small penis.

The gun allows them to feel powerful and free.

But if you need a gun for freedom eventually you will need an atom bomb and an aircraft carrier - and then you will need a star wars program so you can be free when the alien threat comes.

Mark my words, as soon as this war on terrorists loses its political potency we will have the war on UFOs.

Don't believe me? I have it on good authority that the White House already have intelligence that the martians are stockpiling WMDs and are planning to attack and threaten our way of life.

But don't worry, Ricardovitz and his pee shooter will save us all.

October 23, 2007

John Q Howard, financial expert said:

Err - Just let me say this, you can be confident in my booming non-core prosperity. I also just happen to have an aircraft carrier for sale. It is armed with the latest atomic warhead armed Rudd-seeking confabulations. Any offer considered. Promptness would be appreciated, as this is a closing-down sale.
October 23, 2007

Xenox Tweets

• Page 3 Girl

" You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake. "
Jeannette Rankin