Wednesday
Apr 23rd
Home Life and Style Ethical Conundrums Let Us Violate Some New Zealand Laws...

Let Us Violate Some New Zealand Laws...

Come on y'all Mindless Kiwis: Spout-off some "Hate Speech"

New Zealand, has both explicit prohibition of discrimination based o­n race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, and so o­n in §21(1) of the Human Rights Act 1993,35 as well as explicit prohibition of the publication of material that “represents (whether directly or by implication) that members of any particular class of the public are inherently inferior to other members of the public by reason of any characteristic of members of that class, being a characteristic that is a prohibited ground of discrimination specified in §21(1) of the Human Rights Act 1993”36 in §3e of the Films, Videos and Publication Classifications Act 1993. The DIA uses these statutes to pursue investigations into potentially discriminatory material.

__________________________________________________________
New Zealand Homosexuals need to Burn In Hell and be condemned to exile to Australia.

New Zealand Athiests are worthy of HATE!!!  I hate New Zealand Atheists, and they need to be silenced and imprisoned in labor camps and dirt farms.

No o­ne should hire a New Zealander who is older than 55.  TOSS ALL OLD NEW ZEALANDERS IN THE OVEN AND MAKE FERTILIZER OF THEM.

The o­nly thing worse than a New Zealand Homosexual is a dissabled New Zealand Homosexual.  Every New Zealander should be encouraged to fire all Homosexuals for no other reason than because they are a Homosexual....And, brand the letter "H" o­n their chest with a hot poker.

Come and get me you ugly, good-fer-nothin, freedom-hating, free-speech banning, Homosexual loving, castrated left-bent liberal New Zealand feminized wusses.  I'm a waiten for you to come arrest me for all of this free "hate speech".  I'm a sure it's burning your ears off, boys.  You can shut-up your own castrated queers from a speaking, but ain't no way you're gonna touch us Confederates from telling y'all the way it really is.
_________________________________
World Correspondent:
Ricardovitz

Ricardovitz said:

Them Kiwis ain't up to a good fight. They'll back down, sure as shit! I'll post anything I damn well please on a Kiwi forum and watch those chicken-shits squirm like a biker-slut wrastlin in a heap of slaw.

Kiwi men had their balls cut off by their steely-eyed women long ago. Kiwi men ain't good for nothin but beein a man-bitch to their bureocratic femanazis.

I tell you what I'd do If'n I were ever lucky enough to grab hold of one of those steely-eyed white-woman kiwis. I'd beat it silly into a good old fashioned, subserviant, well mannered southern gal. Gonna take me a lotta hard work to get her to conform right-well enough, I reckon. It'd be good fer yer, though - make a real woman out of steely-eyed lesbian trash.
March 25, 2008

Gentle_Tenant said:

I would like to know, scrub-louse, how are you going to make a real woman out of anything after you've been gutted, stuffed full of pig trash and hoisted on a cross? You transgenic subhuman rejects of nature sure have big fantasies for things lower than pigs, that live worse than pigs.
March 25, 2008

FlimFlamMan said:

I remember one night in prison when I got to know one personally!
March 25, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

"I would like to know, scrub-louse, how are you going to make a real woman out of anything after you've been gutted, stuffed full of pig trash and hoisted o­n a cross?"

Now, how long am I gona have to wait for the fun and games to begin, Tenant?  I've done been wait'n perty near a couple of months now.  I reckon I got 30 good years to live.  You think you might get 'rond to stringin me up o­n that thar cross by then, Tenant?   How much "bla bla bla" of your Aussie-talk am I gonna have to endure before ya come fer me?
March 25, 2008

Gentle_Tenant said:

So the pig-fondling creature is feeling anxious? I like it when the morlocks get nervous waiting for me to come visit them like a sort of avenging Santa Claus. This is not the sort of visit you would be anxious for - unless you were some sort of genetic freak that is.
March 26, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

Nothin but smack-talk. All say and no do. I reckon y'all ain't all like that, since GT is the only one 'rond here smack-talking a bunch of nevermind that he cain't live up to.
March 26, 2008

Naval Gazer said:

You two fuckwits sound like ex-lovers. I think you both have stuck it in each others cakehole; take your love-hate bleating somewhere else!
March 26, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

Once upon a time, I'd come home from a hard day's work, sit down in front of the TV, watch the news, and scream at the top of my lungs at all of them spicks, niggers, injuns, Franchies, queers, Roo-fuckers, slant-eyeds, kommies, joos, and other uglyu whatnot I was forced to listen every day.

Now, I just pop on this here thang called the internet, and I can talk to all of you dispicable, ugly, BUTT-UGLY, vermin that is raping the world and trying to get at my appalachian paradise. I can tell it how it is, and now y'all know hos it is in my neck of the woods.
March 26, 2008

Cynical observer said:

Naval gazer. Is that a sailor who has look-out duty? Anything like a navel gazer perhaps?
March 26, 2008

Gentle_Tenant said:

Here is a hint for you tard-boy. If you are so distressed at waiting for someone to desecrate and mutilate your body and bury it under their house, why not cruise around looking for a good, hard-working family-man like Gacy? I know these serial killers are mostly gay and prefer pretty-boys, but in the dark and with some cosmetics you might match-up with your own tard-raping killer.
March 26, 2008

Shlomo said:

OK Rickardo you are truly sprung: no redneck con-federate hillbilly (even those rare enough to have web access, let alone the intellectual capacity to use it - would have a clue about New Zealand's existence. I reckon you are an Aussie fringe dweller posing as a U.S. freakoid. I hereby consign you to the blog dustbin as a LibNat dipshit loser. Ciao baby!
March 28, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

Aussie if it done punched you in the nose. This here internet is everywhere - even 'ole Charlie Manson has acces from prison. Live in a log cabin 'bout 10 miles outside of a little town called Clayton way up in the northeast of Georgia. Told the Tenant where he could find me, ain't but a jog east on HW 76 and another jog south on Timber Bluff.

I done google-maped New Zealand, and it looks like a right perty place - cept for those commie creeps that inhabit that place. I can tell if yer country is one of them sissy-femacommie type countries judging from there gun laws, and New Zealand has a whole heap of femacommie gun bans.

Anywhoo, I ain't crazy, nosiree. Just bringin you the news of freedom, planting the Good Lord's seed. One day, y'all will git it.
March 28, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

This here is my land and my country.

the beauty of Rabun County

This here is where you aught to think about gettin some God in you:

the beauty of Rabun County

Neighbor Zell's barn:

the beauty of Rabun County
March 28, 2008

Ricardovitz said:

Give ya a good deal, them Huller brothers were up here the other day, brought Siss with them - she's lookin mighty fine.
March 28, 2008

Gentle_Tenant said:

Like I said bog-creature, you and your ilk are not fit to mix with decent DNA. It would be a kindness to help you lot on your way to the fertilizer factory. You live worse than demented pigs. Join your soul-brother Gacy the clown if you want congenial company.
March 28, 2008

Herr Fucknuckle said:

...unfortunately it is usually into a Kleenex.

Oh the misery!

Yours in sticky bits,

Herr Fuckyouruncle
March 28, 2008

Lem said:

And here I was thinking neanderthal man had died out! No way, that dead end is hiding out in some Georgia backwater!
March 28, 2008

Xenox Tweets

• Gross_106

" My fellow neurasthenics, we are poor human beings, and not much use either as any kind of beast. "
Knut Hamsun