Sunday
Apr 20th
Home World North America XenoxNews Ricardovitz busted in terror plot?

XenoxNews Ricardovitz busted in terror plot?

: starstarstarstarblank

Say it ain't so Ricky!

Seems some hillbillys in Georgia USA have been busted planning a terrorist attack. The suspects are described as four white man with redneck and tea party sympathies.

Is famed XenoxNews correspondent Ricardovitz one of them?

If he is I hope they've got internet in the Big House cause I reckon he is gunna be locked up for a long time!

Wanted by the FBI - XenoxNews resident hillbilly Ricardovitz?

Scared US resident said:

Is that picture Ricky or the side effects of the ricin he and his dimbulb sidekicks wanted to spray all over Washington DC?
November 04, 2011

Zeppo said:

Nah, that's the result of inbreeding and syphillis. Ricko, you tool, stop rooting your sisters!
November 04, 2011

FlimFlamMan said:

Hmmm... haven't heard from Ricky these last few days. Maybe it is true!
November 05, 2011

Zeppo said:

Hey whatever happened to that Washington ricin plot anyway? The hysteria was full-on for a while there and then the whole issue just dropped right off the radar. Sounds bloody suspicious to me? Another Bush rangers inside job?
November 06, 2011

Pedantic Pete said:

hey Zep it wasn't ricin, it was anthrax.

And the prime suspect commtited suicide but some doubts still linger...
November 07, 2011

Zeppo said:

That's the stuff, anthrax. Now I remember even though we're all supposed to forget it. George W. Shrub and the rest of those assholes have got away with it all: pillage, plunder, torture and murder. Unfuckingbelieveable. USA USA USA!
November 07, 2011

Joey said:

Anthrax is the name of a band you dumbarses.
November 07, 2011

Pedantic Pete said:

Joey try and stretch that pea brain memoryof yours a little more...
November 07, 2011

Ricardovitz said:

I ain't git nothin to do with none of this here stuff. Been workin - ain't git a time fer jibber-jabbern. Cold's a commin - harvest come first.

Anywhoo, them 'ol boys is from Gainesville - Hall county - that thar's 2 counties 'neeth Rabun. Dern't know none of 'em, even if I did. Jest mindin my own 'n spreadin God's good word. "N I ain't git no comment on wheat them folks was up to, cuz like I said I dern't know nothin - so dern't ask me.
November 07, 2011

FlimFlamMan said:

You don't want to comment? Because you don't know nothing? That's a change - you're normally shooting your mouth off about everything else.

Come on Ricky; enlighten us. What the fuck were these hillbillys up to? Or is it normal for good old flag loving Georgia fuckwits to want to poison the government? Rand Paull supporters maybe?
November 07, 2011

Ricardovitz said:

That's right - I dern't know nothin 'bout them boys. I ain't gonna go on some tyrade 'bout somethin I ain't git a lick of knowin about. Gainesville is an hour south. I cain't even recall know'n but one 'ol boy who lives in Habersham county - tween here 'n Hall County. Is Rand Paul from Rabun?
November 07, 2011

Agent Orange said:

Sounds guilty to me. Best bring in the troops, tank and tear gas.
November 07, 2011

Smith & Wesson said:

Typical commy beat up. You guys know nothing about it. This is a fight for survival.
November 10, 2011

Agent Orange said:

Survival of your struggle with reality?
November 10, 2011

Xenox Tweets

• Page 3 Girl

" That’s the beauty of life. It is played out with a bunch of irrational semi retarded dimwits. Without them this trip would be a whole lot more boring. "
Eddie