Thursday
Apr 24th
Home XN Production Xenox News editor on the bog working on late night edition

Xenox News editor on the bog working on late night edition

Well fuck me Rae, more crap

*CAPTAIN_AUSTRALIA* said:

Don't you know? To shift a blockage, just playback a John Howard speech. Always gives me the shits anyway! Very high productivity!
January 20, 2008

Concerned Reader said:

It obviously hurt you more than it did me!
January 21, 2008

Cynical observer said:

I'm sure we will get the usual Xenoxnews quality. Just get it out! Who cares?
January 21, 2008

Relieved said:

I just discovered a really high-strength laxative - HIGH-GST ** with added JOHNNY. The concentrated extract of COSTELLO in it leaves you smirking. It sure gave me the shits!
January 29, 2008

Purged said:

Worked for me! Strangely, the splatter looked just like John!
January 29, 2008

Firefox problem said:

Note to production team:

Posting anonymous comments on this site does not work in Firefox. They just disappear and user is sent to home page. Need to place a warning on the submit comments page to save your comment before pressing submit coz I just lost my 20 minute post again.

If you go back and keep clicking and then get the "warning message" and then try posting something else it then works. Been like this all year.

(Works OK in Microsoft IE - only firefox and XN problem)
May 12, 2008

• Free Russia

" You have tried to prevent us from leading a dignified life, but you will not be able to prevent us from a dignified death. Failing to carry out jihad, which is called for in our religion, is a sin. The best death to us is under the shadows of swords. Don't let your strength and modern arms fool you. They win a few battles but lose the war. Patience and steadfastness are much better. We were patient in fighting the Soviet Union with simple weapons for 10 years, and we bled their economy and now they are nothing. In that there is a lesson for you. "
Osama Bin Laden, 2006