Created: Tuesday, 22 December 2009 Written by Walt Woolley
- When I hear an electric saw or grinder or similar device roaring I often think of what it would feel like to have my hand or some of my fingers cut off.
- I get hungry and tired but I don't want to get too fat.
- My way of living contributes to the whole corporate greed thing and climate chaos. I abhor the madness of our governments and the corporations and would like to make a difference but in reality I am tied into this consumer lifestyle.
- I work for cash flow - cash flow work's me.
- I think I am ok with the idea of the whole world ending. Like what is the point anyway?
- How come most people are not very friendly or very tolerant? I got lost with all of that.