Ricardovitz gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of Australia. Ricardovitz hereby appeals to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve Australia.
This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians wrongly accused of being criminals; not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here. Ricardovitz affirms:
- That each individual is endowed by his Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are the rights to life, liberty, owning guns, owning property and the pursuit of happiness;
- That the freedom to own, use, exchange, control, protect, and freely dispose of property and guns is a natural, necessary and inseparable extension of the individual's unalienable rights;
- That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong national borders, and the promotion of equal justice for all Austrailian Citizens that support The Ricardovitz Way;
- That history makes clear that left unchecked, it is the nature of government to usurp the liberty of its lazy citizens and eventually become a major violator of the unproductive people's rights - and there ain't nothing wrong with that; and
- That, therefore, it is essential to bind government with the chains of the People and carefully divide and jealously limit government powers to those assigned by the consent of the governed.
We call for the repeal of all firearms legislation. We call for the rescinding of all executive orders, the prohibition of any future executive orders, and the prohibition of treaty ratification which would in any way limit the right to keep and bear arms. But, most importantly, we shall institute a program whereby the Australian military shall provide each previous gun owner who's rights were stolen from him, with a free, but used, fully-auto light machinegun, comparable to what the Australian Army carries today.
RICARDOVITZ FOR A BETTER AUSTRALIA RICARDOVITZ IN 2010!!!!